Sunday, November 2, 2008

DEPRESSION..OR BIGPRESSURE

dAMN...I don't know what happened to me, but I feel like the whole world got into my stomach and wants to burst out. It is afeeling like you want to shout and scream to get it out of you. The thoughts I have are something like "I have to get out of here! I need to go somewhere, somewhere far away, want to be free, and to feel there is no pressure coming from any place around me, or from within me."...Dunno...
I have had this choking feeling before. and it is not air I lack, so I am not literaly choking, it is just as if I were in a box, and I will never get out. Like there was something out there which is much more real, and much bigger and clearer than the life I am or we are living, but we just can't get to it...
I was thinking I needed to express this somehow, to get it out of my system, but I don't know how...any kind of visual or audial way of creating art needs a faster computer than mine..maybe I could try photoshop..or some simple video-editing programme..anyone have any ideas? what programmes could I use for this? just to be able to cut and edit and maybe ad a few effects to the video..and just render it without needing a bloody fast computer? .... I need an answer as soon as possible.. Thank you everyone for listening....reading! if there is anyone out there who cares!

1 comment:

this fat zoo said...

i have no answers, but i care
if that help :)))