Thursday, August 14, 2008

SZIGET day 1 english

So the officially first day has passed. With lots of leg+feet stories.
The first more interesting phenomenon was the 5 african guys in national clothing, skippink around in a circle, and as I know from the discovery channel, they are trying to jump as high as they can. They had shoes that are very special, my friend just got into the business of promoting them, coz they are good for the muscles.. or something like that.
Afterwards I was stunned by the legs of Alanis Morisette..she got a bit bigger than like I remembered her. But her voice is still great.
We noticed the bungee jumping action, which I have never tried, because you are connected to the rope by your ancles, and I am afraid they will get hurt. But the French artists at another stage were clearly not bothered by this. The performed a spectacular show, telling the myth of creation from the greek mythology. They were on stage, in the air, at about 60 metres high, lit by pro reflectors, hanging from the crane, and the music was so well organised, chills were running up and down my spine.
Then I saw the ugly as the Beatles, but carizmatically honest like the Guns and Roses, and popular like both, The Kooks. It was fun. Cute, English, not so good-looking guys. :)
Then another French dance theatre showed their smooth and funny dance moves, and in the end I got left alone with my aching feet, coz I walked sooo much around the place...

No comments: