Tuesday, September 16, 2008

IN SPAIN

well, it is interesting, because I am not in spain in the sense I haven´t seen anything yet. We are in a rather segregated area, which is a huge complex of buildings, palm trees and sporting facilities. it is very pretty, there are around 300 people here, from 93 countries, all attending one of the 6 trainings going on at the same time. I think I will try to show you some pictures, or give a link to flickr. I just need to upload them.
egy no rohadtul csamcsog a ragojaval mellettem.. :) es eszrevettem, hogy az embereknek profilbol mennyire mozog az orruk hegye amikor beszelnek-...ezt meg regebben, de most mar le kellett irnom :)
amugy tenyleg erdekes es nagyon faraszto, de megintcsak nagyon tanulsagos hely ez. remelem eleg bator leszek ahhoz, hogy eleg infot szerezzek arrol amirol akarok.
akkor most megprobalok kepeket uploadolni.


so here are the pics..6 of them so far..I got lost alone in the village yesterday..well today at 1 in the morning. but I managed to find my way back to the university after a while. :) iI felt really silly, coz I am usually good in orientation, but I wasn´t paying attention yesterday towards the bar, and I was a bit tipsy on the way back. But I had to hurry, coz I had to finish some translation for the theatre... yes, at 1-2 in the morning.. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22377922@N04/sets/72157607321255022/

I hope you will see the set.. :)

enjoy

csao

No comments: