Wednesday, September 17, 2008

the world is small!

Today, an interesting thing happened. I was having dinner at a table with 3 bosnian girls and 2 strangers. Because I had an asignment to do an interview with someone abbout the next day´s topic, I asked the strangers to talk about it. One of them, a guy from Romania was actually a professional in the topic, he is giving lectures, that is holding trainings on the topic and he knew what to say about it, but this is not the interesting part.
The funny thing was, when we started exchanging emails and he found out I was from Subotica. He became excited and told me he´s been there, and he was at the etnofest at palic this june. I told him I was there too with sambass, the samba band I play in and he actually heard us play. but we didn´t meet as such. he was just present at the concert. So we actually met 3 months ago without knowing that we will meet and he will help me in my asignment in Mollina, Spain a few months later.. :)
isn´t the world a peculiar flow of energies?? it is just incredible how the people who can help each other in one way or another are always there at a reach of the hand, you just have to be open and communicative enough to be able to grab them and take what they are there to offer...remember this, as if it was your own experience, and it might help you as well in your life.

have a nice day!!

No comments: